SVG image from Illustrator

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
I would be most grateful of someone could send me 2 or 3 black-and-white,
or black-on-transparency SVGs generated in Adobe Illustrator.

Richmond Mathewson.

Re: SVG image from Illustrator

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Your email address doesn’t show up in the message, so I put one here:

http://colin.scienceninja.com/rm.svg

The R is from text and the M is brush stroke.

If you can tell me what to draw I can do other ones.

> On May 13, 2017, at 5:37 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I would be most grateful of someone could send me 2 or 3 black-and-white,
> or black-on-transparency SVGs generated in Adobe Illustrator.
>
> Richmond Mathewson.

Re: SVG image from Illustrator

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
That's lovely, Thank you very much indeed.

Richmond.