SVG widget?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
What happened to the multiple color SVG widget?
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=27811&p=147279#p147286

Al

Scott Rossi wrote:

> Maybe it’s more accurate to say “one single path definition”
> because you aren’t limited to a single vector path.
> You can create compound graphics from multiple paths
> as is done in many icons and graphics.
> For example:
> go url "http://tactilemedia.com/download/svg_sample.livecode"

Re: SVG widget?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Well . . . .

here [ https://livecode.com/resources/roadmap/ ] all that is mentioned is a

"SVG vector shape widget"

Which is what we've got :/

Obviously full, multi-path SVG import is not
being considered.

Richmond.

On 13.05.2017 21:16, Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode wrote:

> What happened to the multiple color SVG widget?
> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=27811&p=147279#p147286
>
> Al
>
> Scott Rossi wrote:
>
>> Maybe it’s more accurate to say “one single path definition”
>> because you aren’t limited to a single vector path.
>> You can create compound graphics from multiple paths
>> as is done in many icons and graphics.
>> For example:
>> go url "http://tactilemedia.com/download/svg_sample.livecode"

Re: SVG widget?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
I wish they would just buy an svg library and create a real svg object. This seems like such an obvious thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 13, 2017, at 4:00 PM, Richmond via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Well . . . .
>
> here [ https://livecode.com/resources/roadmap/ ] all that is mentioned is a
>
> "SVG vector shape widget"
>
> Which is what we've got :/
>
> Obviously full, multi-path SVG import is not
> being considered.
>
> Richmond.
>
>> On 13.05.2017 21:16, Alejandro Tejada via use-livecode wrote:
>> What happened to the multiple color SVG widget?
>> http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=27811&p=147279#p147286
>>
>> Al
>>
>> Scott Rossi wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe it’s more accurate to say “one single path definition”
>>> because you aren’t limited to a single vector path.
>>> You can create compound graphics from multiple paths
>>> as is done in many icons and graphics.
>>> For example:
>>> go url "http://tactilemedia.com/download/svg_sample.livecode"

Re: SVG widget?

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
I wonder too. Seems with all the demand for SVG, it would be a natural to build into the engine. I’m trying to remember if getting SVG was a kickstarter goal???

Best,
Bill P