ScreenRect

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Using LiveCode 9.0GM on Android 8.0.0, the screenRect gives 1080 x 2031, but the phone (Samsung Galaxy Note 8) has 1440 x 2960.  What do I do wrong?

Using LC command

        set the pixelScale to the systemPixelscale

kills the app in the Android device.  Removing this command makes it run with no problem.

rgds

Christer Pyyhtiä
MindCrea Ltd

Re: ScreenRect

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Hi, I'm sorry I cannot help you in this regard, I'm sure someone else will
be able to help with the pixel scaling issue. you have.

but FYI.....I did try to send you an email in regards to your work with LC
and it bounced back.

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to *[hidden email]*because the address
couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.
Thanks,

Tom