Scripting conference stack available - Script Anatomy 2

Scripting conference stack available - Script Anatomy 2

J. Landman Gay
The scripting conference stack for this coming weekend is now available
for download from the usual place:

<http://support.runrev.com/scriptingconferences/>

This conference topic is Script Anatomy 2, presented by the capable
Frank Leahy. It discusses the difference between handlers and functions,
where to place scripts in your stack, writing reuseable code, and more.
Download the stack in preparation for the conference, and we'll see you
this weekend.

Re: Scripting conference stack available - Script Anatomy 2

J. Landman Gay
Oops; forgot to post the time and date for our next conference: 1122134400

To convert this number, paste this into the message box:

get "1122134400";convert it to system date and time;put it

I love this seconds stuff. :)