Scripting the menu items

jim hurley-3
I want to be able to script for the menu items in an Options menu. If
there are 3 lines in field myField, I want the menu items to be

Quote 1
Quote 2
--you get the idea.

But I can't find the code for scripting the menu items in an Options
menu. Generally there is a tool tip behind the text in the Inspector,
but there is none for "Menu items".

Jim

Re: Scripting the menu items

jim hurley-3
>I want to be able to script for the menu items in an Options menu.
>If there are 3 lines in field myField, I want the menu items to be
>
>Quote 1
>Quote 2
>--you get the idea.
>
>But I can't find the code for scripting the menu items in an Options
>menu. Generally there is a tool tip behind the text in the
>Inspector, but there is none for "Menu items".
>
>Jim

Got it.

     Set the text of button .....

Jim