Scriptlimit in standalone application.

Damien Girard
Hi all,

with the runrev 2.7.1 release, I have wanted to try it with my software.
But after converted all stack to runrev 2.7 and the launcher to runrev
2.7.1,
I launch the software and I have got this error : "license limit exceeded"

My software work like that, I have got a lot of stack which registers
their functions in back.
(a lot of library, my project is a bit huge).

With runrev 2.6.1, there is no problem, with runrev 2.7.1, this block.
I have take a look at the Runrev 2.7.1 documentations, and in the
documentations is it said
normal that standalone application are limited to 10 backscripts.

So, why is the reason of this block ? and does this limit occurs on
licensed edition of Runrev ?
(I am using evaluation for testing).

Thanks,

Damien

Re: Scriptlimit in standalone application.

xtalkprogrammer
Hi Damien,

Can you post (a part of) the script that causes the error? I can try
it in a licensed version of 2.7.1.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 4-mei-2006, om 17:39 heeft Girard Damien het volgende geschreven:

> Hi all,
>
> with the runrev 2.7.1 release, I have wanted to try it with my
> software.
> But after converted all stack to runrev 2.7 and the launcher to
> runrev 2.7.1,
> I launch the software and I have got this error : "license limit
> exceeded"
>
> My software work like that, I have got a lot of stack which
> registers their functions in back.
> (a lot of library, my project is a bit huge).
>
> With runrev 2.6.1, there is no problem, with runrev 2.7.1, this block.
> I have take a look at the Runrev 2.7.1 documentations, and in the
> documentations is it said
> normal that standalone application are limited to 10 backscripts.
>
> So, why is the reason of this block ? and does this limit occurs on
> licensed edition of Runrev ?
> (I am using evaluation for testing).
>
> Thanks,
>
> Damien