Second test for Infinite Zoom

Alejandro Tejada
Hi All,

Today, I found time to revisit this code, originally published
in 2009. Now the stack could zoom in and zoom out using
the mouse scroll wheel.

If you want, read that messages thread, started back in 2009:

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/First-test-for-Infinite-Zoom-td621701.html

I created two download links to public files in my Dropbox folder:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3834621/Zoom_infinite_2011_07_03.zip
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3834621/Zoom_infinite_2011_07_03.rev

Tell me if any of them fail.

Still available in the web, here you could find
the original images:

http://public.hbk-bs.de/~baumgarn/zoom/steps/

Have a nice day!

Al

Re: Second test for Infinite Zoom

Roger Eller
On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 7:28 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Today, I found time to revisit this code, originally published
> in 2009. Now the stack could zoom in and zoom out using
> the mouse scroll wheel.
>
> If you want, read that messages thread, started back in 2009:
>

> http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/First-test-for-Infinite-Zoom-td621701.html
>
> I created two download links to public files in my Dropbox folder:
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3834621/Zoom_infinite_2011_07_03.zip
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3834621/Zoom_infinite_2011_07_03.rev
>
> Tell me if any of them fail.
>
> Still available in the web, here you could find
> the original images:
>
> http://public.hbk-bs.de/~baumgarn/zoom/steps/
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> Al

An implementation / adaptation of the Pyramid TIFF file format would also
allow for fast zooming of bitmaps over the internet or LAN.  I wonder how
difficult it would be to create a LiveCode native library for PTIF.

http://www.digitalpreservation.gov/formats/fdd/fdd000237.shtml

ËśRoger