Selections in Text Editor Revisited

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
I think Jacque is right that when dragging bottom up the issue of not all the text between the drag points being selected manifests itself. Also, I've noticed somewhere along the way that the indifidual revNewScriptEditor windows do not maintain their own insertion/selection properties, and as a result, selecting something in one tab will cause the other tabs to "forget" their selection, and that may have something to do with it as well.

Re: Selections in Text Editor Revisited

Mike Kerner via use-livecode

> On 6 Sep 2017, at 9:24 am, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I think Jacque is right that when dragging bottom up the issue of not all the text between the drag points being selected manifests itself. Also, I've noticed somewhere along the way that the indifidual revNewScriptEditor windows do not maintain their own insertion/selection properties, and as a result, selecting something in one tab will cause the other tabs to "forget" their selection, and that may have something to do with it as well.

I found a fix for at least one incarnation of this issue. It will be in 8.2 dp 1.

Cheers

Monte