Send mouseUp to tab button?

Glen Bojsza
Is it possible to send a mouseUp to a particular tab on a tab button?

A work around for now is for me to set the menuhistory of the button
to the tab number I want and then to show / hide the appropriate
objects.

It would be cleaner just send to send a mouseUp but I can't figure out
how to select the tab I want?

thanks,

Re: Send mouseUp to tab button?

Eric Chatonet
Hi Glen,

You got the better way to do what you want since setting the
menuHistory sends a menuPick message to the tabbed button.
And, for tabbed buttons, menuPick is like a mouseUp at the right
place :-)

Le 8 juil. 05 à 22:10, Glen Bojsza a écrit :

> Is it possible to send a mouseUp to a particular tab on a tab button?
>
> A work around for now is for me to set the menuhistory of the button
> to the tab number I want and then to show / hide the appropriate
> objects.
>
> It would be cleaner just send to send a mouseUp but I can't figure out
> how to select the tab I want?

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Re: Send mouseUp to tab button?

Chris Sheffield
Hi Glen,

Check out the menuPick message.  If you set the menuHistory of your
tab button, a menuPick message will get sent to it, and you'll be
able to determine the tab you set and hide/show controls as necessary,

HTH,
Chris

On Jul 8, 2005, at 2:10 PM, Glen Bojsza wrote:

> Is it possible to send a mouseUp to a particular tab on a tab button?
>
> A work around for now is for me to set the menuhistory of the button
> to the tab number I want and then to show / hide the appropriate
> objects.
>
> It would be cleaner just send to send a mouseUp but I can't figure out
> how to select the tab I want?
>
> thanks,

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally