Sorry - test

Paul Dupuis via use-livecode
Problems with my IP and this list again. Testing.

--
Mark Schonewille
Economy-x-Talk

Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner
http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner

Re: Sorry - test

Paul Dupuis via use-livecode
No problem
Got it

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 13:01 Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Problems with my IP and this list again. Testing.
>
> --
> Mark Schonewille
> Economy-x-Talk
> https://ecxtalk.nl
> https://www.nt2.nu
>
> Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner
>
> http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner

Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

Re: Sorry - test

Paul Dupuis via use-livecode
There are websites on which you can check if your ip is registered as spammer. If so then you can request to have your ip removed. Some spam blocking mechanism use those kind of lists. Had it before on 2 websites i maintained, where people complaint getting refused due to this.

Drs Mark Schonewille via use-livecode <[hidden email]> schreef op 15 februari 2020 22:00:50 CET:

>Problems with my IP and this list again. Testing.
>
>--
>Mark Schonewille
>Economy-x-Talk
>https://ecxtalk.nl
>https://www.nt2.nu
>
>Programming LiveCode for the Real Beginner
>http://www3.economy-x-talk.com/file.php?node=programming-livecode-for-the-real-beginner

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Android apparaat met K-9 Mail.