Standalone Building

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi all.

On the issue of Standalone Building with a call to open stacks modally in a script, I noted that I can suppress messages and then build the standalone without issue. I am wondering if this doesn't cause problems for the standalone builder, why not have the standalone builder save the current setting and suppress messages before it begins the build brocess, then restore the prior setting when it's done?