Standalone Setting Become Corrupt

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
After working in other projects for a few days, with the LiveCode open to the background.  8.1.9 … in SA builder, the Stack File pane is completely dim

Stack files in the application:

all dimmed…and they are not copied to standalone

is their a way out? I download a new version 8.1.9, but that didn’t help

BR

Re: Standalone Setting Become Corrupt

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode

DUH, the stack file are in property inspector of the stack!

I had a bad file listed  in the json that we use to load additional stacks files, which prevented this file from loading in the standalone.
======