Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
18 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Hello LiveCoders,

Good News!!!  The team of Digital Pomegranate did a project with onesignal push
notification last year. We are actually in the progress of upgrading the
lib now. So if someone is interested in it, please contact me and I will
make arrangements to get you a version.

Also as an added side note. We are upgrading our WordPress Rest API to
tsNet for Async communications and upgrading to the new WP + Woo Commerce
changes.

We are looking to put all of the work we do in LiveCode on the internet.
Most will be open source [as much as we can because some we have NDAs on
and we can release code] and we are thinking that we can put in a section
on our website.  But LiveCode could use the LiveCode.org to create a
section that lists open source projects and where to download the code.

There needs to be a better way for all of us to share projects and
code snippets.
Any suggestions???? We can build and host something if there is a good
idea. For all of our benefits, we should grow the community by 10,000. They
will take efforts from EVERYONE.

--Todd
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Hi Todd,

I share on LiveCode share and a few things on the forum. Will that do?

They are not organized like Git Hub, but easy enough for my needs.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 1, 2017, at 3:25 AM, Todd Fabacher via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello LiveCoders,
>
> Good News!!!  The team of Digital Pomegranate did a project with onesignal push
> notification last year. We are actually in the progress of upgrading the
> lib now. So if someone is interested in it, please contact me and I will
> make arrangements to get you a version.
>
> Also as an added side note. We are upgrading our WordPress Rest API to
> tsNet for Async communications and upgrading to the new WP + Woo Commerce
> changes.
>
> We are looking to put all of the work we do in LiveCode on the internet.
> Most will be open source [as much as we can because some we have NDAs on
> and we can release code] and we are thinking that we can put in a section
> on our website.  But LiveCode could use the LiveCode.org to create a
> section that lists open source projects and where to download the code.
>
> There needs to be a better way for all of us to share projects and
> code snippets.
> Any suggestions???? We can build and host something if there is a good
> idea. For all of our benefits, we should grow the community by 10,000. They
> will take efforts from EVERYONE.
>
> --Todd
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Tod,
This is a great idea. I have silently been hoping for a way for fellow
developers to share their code via some method beside the forum.
The forum is a great place for problem solving and advice but a place to
have code posted so that other users can see what others are doing is a
great idea.
I have not come up with an idea of how as of yet but I will put some thought
into this.

Sincerely,

Clarence Martin
Email: [hidden email]
Cell: 626 6965561

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf
Of Todd Fabacher via use-livecode
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 12:26 AM
To: Use-livecode Use-livecode <[hidden email]>
Cc: Todd Fabacher <[hidden email]>
Subject: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Hello LiveCoders,

Good News!!!  The team of Digital Pomegranate did a project with onesignal
push notification last year. We are actually in the progress of upgrading
the lib now. So if someone is interested in it, please contact me and I will
make arrangements to get you a version.

Also as an added side note. We are upgrading our WordPress Rest API to tsNet
for Async communications and upgrading to the new WP + Woo Commerce changes.

We are looking to put all of the work we do in LiveCode on the internet.
Most will be open source [as much as we can because some we have NDAs on and
we can release code] and we are thinking that we can put in a section on our
website.  But LiveCode could use the LiveCode.org to create a section that
lists open source projects and where to download the code.

There needs to be a better way for all of us to share projects and code
snippets.
Any suggestions???? We can build and host something if there is a good idea.
For all of our benefits, we should grow the community by 10,000. They will
take efforts from EVERYONE.

--Todd
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode
When I did a lot of VB work in late 90s and early 2000s there was a site
Planet Source Code:
https://www.planet-source-code.com/

They had full sample utilities and event just small 20-100 line code
examples. Plus they had a great way of searching,  presenting and
commenting on the code. They even have a contest who contributed the best
code and it was voted on by the community.

If we want to grow our community we need something like this. LiveCode just
does not have sufficient examples for people starting out. So they quit.

--Todd
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RE: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode
This is pretty much what the User Examples area was created for.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [hidden email]
HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com



On September 1, 2017 9:54:35 AM ** Clarence P Martin ** via use-livecode
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Tod,
> This is a great idea. I have silently been hoping for a way for fellow
> developers to share their code via some method beside the forum.
> The forum is a great place for problem solving and advice but a place to
> have code posted so that other users can see what others are doing is a
> great idea.
> I have not come up with an idea of how as of yet but I will put some thought
> into this.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Clarence Martin
> Email: [hidden email]
> Cell: 626 6965561
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: use-livecode [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf
> Of Todd Fabacher via use-livecode
> Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 12:26 AM
> To: Use-livecode Use-livecode <[hidden email]>
> Cc: Todd Fabacher <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal
>
> Hello LiveCoders,
>
> Good News!!!  The team of Digital Pomegranate did a project with onesignal
> push notification last year. We are actually in the progress of upgrading
> the lib now. So if someone is interested in it, please contact me and I will
> make arrangements to get you a version.
>
> Also as an added side note. We are upgrading our WordPress Rest API to tsNet
> for Async communications and upgrading to the new WP + Woo Commerce changes.
>
> We are looking to put all of the work we do in LiveCode on the internet.
> Most will be open source [as much as we can because some we have NDAs on and
> we can release code] and we are thinking that we can put in a section on our
> website.  But LiveCode could use the LiveCode.org to create a section that
> lists open source projects and where to download the code.
>
> There needs to be a better way for all of us to share projects and code
> snippets.
> Any suggestions???? We can build and host something if there is a good idea.
> For all of our benefits, we should grow the community by 10,000. They will
> take efforts from EVERYONE.
>
> --Todd
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription
> preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode



_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
On 09/01/2017 09:55 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
> This is pretty much what the User Examples area was created for.

I don't know what that is.

--
  Mark Wieder
  [hidden email]

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode
On 09/01/2017 12:25 AM, Todd Fabacher via use-livecode wrote:

> There needs to be a better way for all of us to share projects and
> code snippets.

There are already many sites for this, and that's the problem. I've got
stuff on bitbucket and github, in revOnline, on my own site...
I think there needs to be a single common place for this, and it needs
to be either on the official LiveCode site itself or linked to *very*
prominently. Otherwise we end up with the balkanization we have now,
with code sprinkled around the internet, mostly in places nobody
(especially new users) knows about.

Having the official blessing of the mothership on this would also go a
long ways to showing support for growing the community.

--
  Mark Wieder
  [hidden email]

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode
On 9/1/17 2:35 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 09/01/2017 09:55 AM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
>> This is pretty much what the User Examples area was created for.
>
> I don't know what that is.
>

Sorry, it's now called Sample Stacks in the LC toolbar. It's been called
lots of things, basically it's RevOnline.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [hidden email]
HyperActive Software           |     http://www.hyperactivesw.com

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Sounds great Todd, looking forward to seeing the release.

Re sharing stacks/code.

The LiveCode IDE has Sample Stacks available from Help>Sample Stacks this is
also available in a more limited way from the LiveCode website
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/ found via https://livecode.com/resources/
and then Sample Stacks.

There is via the IDE version the option to add stacks and code snippets. The
latter is very under utilized.

The whole User Samples or is it LiveCode Share needs an overhaul. For
example in the code snippets the code is not displayed but has to be
downloaded to be viewed.

The User Samples is a great resource (if you know how to find it) but is
needing some TLC.

The question of where sample stacks and code snippets comes up every now and
again with various promoted solutions, but why not use the facility we have.
I am just about to add some enhancement requests to the quality center on
this subject and I will add the numbers here when completed.





-----
Andy Piddock


My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

TinyIDE a Free alternative minimalist IDE Plugin for LiveCode
TinyIDE


Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk 

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode
--
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Enhancement Requests added to the Quality Center for Sample Stacks

http://quality.livecode.com/show_bug.cgi?id=20319

http://quality.livecode.com/show_bug.cgi?id=20320



-----
Andy Piddock


My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.

TinyIDE a Free alternative minimalist IDE Plugin for LiveCode
TinyIDE


Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk 

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode
--
Sent from: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Revolution-User-f278306.html

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode
When I did a lot of VB work in late 90s and early 2000s there was a site
Planet Source Code:
https://www.planet-source-code.com/

They had full sample utilities and event just small 20-100 line code
examples. Plus they had a great way of searching,  presenting and
commenting on the code. They even have a contest who contributed the best
code and it was voted on by the community.

If we want to grow our community we need something like this. LiveCode just
does not have sufficient examples for people starting out. So they quit.

--Todd

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 9:25 AM, Todd Fabacher <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello LiveCoders,
>
> Good News!!!  The team of Digital Pomegranate did a project with onesignal push
> notification last year. We are actually in the progress of upgrading the
> lib now. So if someone is interested in it, please contact me and I will
> make arrangements to get you a version.
>
> Also as an added side note. We are upgrading our WordPress Rest API to
> tsNet for Async communications and upgrading to the new WP + Woo Commerce
> changes.
>
> We are looking to put all of the work we do in LiveCode on the internet.
> Most will be open source [as much as we can because some we have NDAs on
> and we can release code] and we are thinking that we can put in a section
> on our website.  But LiveCode could use the LiveCode.org to create a
> section that lists open source projects and where to download the code.
>
> There needs to be a better way for all of us to share projects and code snippets.
> Any suggestions???? We can build and host something if there is a good
> idea. For all of our benefits, we should grow the community by 10,000. They
> will take efforts from EVERYONE.
>
> --Todd
>
>
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode


On 01/09/2017 22:44, AndyP via use-livecode wrote:
> Enhancement Requests added to the Quality Center for Sample Stacks
>
>
Good ideas !

But I think there are a few more things that need to be done to make
this more useful. If I was sure enough about them, I'd just add as
enhancement requests - but I'm not yet. So I'll mention them here, and
then put in requests based on, or incorporating, any suggestions.

A.  Currently the top level taxonomy is
     Stack vs External (there are none of them) or Code sample.

That's a detail :-)     I think it should be something more like

1. Example of how to use some LC feature
2. Library of useful code
3. Sample to use/show off a library in cat 2 above.
4. Useful or interesting or fun app

B. I've downloaded and used a number of useful sample stacks, and always
found it a bit of a drag dealing with the binary stack format, and then
the 'unraveling' of that to extract just the library or part that I
want. So first I'd encourage anyone offering something that (even
vaguely) resembles a library to put it into a script-only stack, and
then make a *separate* sample to show how it can be used.

C. <Hobbyhorse> I'd like a recommendation / convention that such samples
(at least libraries) should be explicit-variable-safe. </hobbyhorse>

D. I'd like to see a better standardisation / convention on documenting
libraries and parameters. Doesn't need to be required - but if there was
a single suggested or recommended format (and perhaps associated tools)
then it would probably be an easy choice. [I do vaguely remember
something called 'revdocs' (?) - maybe from Andre - but Google couldn't
find it for me when I was looking for it. ]

E. I'd suggest a standardised, predictable naming format such that these
sample can be downloaded directly. In particular, I'd like to be able to
say in my sample stack (type 3 above), something like

    start using stack URL
(http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/..../mylib.livecodescript")

so it's easy to use the sample stacks.

Though what I really want is :

F. Maybe even better if there were an automatic way to "require"
libraries, have them downloaded if needed to somewhere like   ~/My
LIvecode/SampleLibraries/, etc.

G. Both the in-IDE and web version should have *much* less dependency on
screentshots. I want an efficient list of sample stacks and libraries,
not a slow-loading set of tiny pitcures that give me little idea of
whether or not it's useful or interesting to me. We don't all have fast
broadband all the time.

H. Fix the "Search" box in the IDE. I don't know what it searches - If
you select "ImageData", you get 8 results. If you then search for
"Image" you get 7 results (but not in the same order as the 8 were
before the search??). If you search for "imag" you get none. And in any
case, why is it a "type and click go" search rather than a "search as
you type" ?   And - should it not "empty" the search filter when you
change category ?

I. Fix the Categories.
   Example and Examples ?
   Awesome ??
   And are they in any particular order ? Or searchable ?  Or could they
be grouped somehow ?

J. Rules for Tags. e.g. one sample is tagged "Android" - but the text
simply says "Not yet tested on Android - if you test it and it works,
please let me know).

OK - almost enough ranting for a Friday evening :-)   One last
contentious one.

K. 'LC Approved' category or status.
It would be nice if there were some level or kind of "approved" status,
so that you could have high(er) expectations of quality, usefulness, etc.

-- Alex.






_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
On 09/01/2017 04:14 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:

>
>
> On 01/09/2017 22:44, AndyP via use-livecode wrote:
>> Enhancement Requests added to the Quality Center for Sample Stacks
>>
>>
> Good ideas !
>
> But I think there are a few more things that need to be done to make
> this more useful. If I was sure enough about them, I'd just add as
> enhancement requests - but I'm not yet. So I'll mention them here, and
> then put in requests based on, or incorporating, any suggestions.
>
> A.  Currently the top level taxonomy is
>      Stack vs External (there are none of them) or Code sample.

There are none of them because you can't upload them.
Only .rev stacks.

> F. Maybe even better if there were an automatic way to "require"
> libraries, have them downloaded if needed to somewhere like   ~/My
> LIvecode/SampleLibraries/, etc.

<rant>
I still don't understand why the 'include' and 'require' commands are
only available for the server build.
</rant>

--
  Mark Wieder
  [hidden email]


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
I'm doing this in github, now.  When I see something or someone brings
something to my attention, I'm adding a repo for it.  It makes the version
control, change notification, etc. easier, imho.

On Fri, Sep 1, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 09/01/2017 04:14 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> On 01/09/2017 22:44, AndyP via use-livecode wrote:
>>
>>> Enhancement Requests added to the Quality Center for Sample Stacks
>>>
>>>
>>> Good ideas !
>>
>> But I think there are a few more things that need to be done to make this
>> more useful. If I was sure enough about them, I'd just add as enhancement
>> requests - but I'm not yet. So I'll mention them here, and then put in
>> requests based on, or incorporating, any suggestions.
>>
>> A.  Currently the top level taxonomy is
>>      Stack vs External (there are none of them) or Code sample.
>>
>
> There are none of them because you can't upload them.
> Only .rev stacks.
>
> F. Maybe even better if there were an automatic way to "require"
>> libraries, have them downloaded if needed to somewhere like   ~/My
>> LIvecode/SampleLibraries/, etc.
>>
>
> <rant>
> I still don't understand why the 'include' and 'require' commands are only
> available for the server build.
> </rant>
>
> --
>  Mark Wieder
>  [hidden email]
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>



--
On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
On the second day, God created the oceans.
On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Mike Kerner wrote:

 > I'm doing this in github, now.  When I see something or someone brings
 > something to my attention, I'm adding a repo for it.  It makes the
 > version control, change notification, etc. easier, imho.

Good to get the author involved if you can.  A repo without a License
file is just dead pixels, there's no way to know how it can be used.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems
  Software Design and Development for the Desktop, Mobile, and the Web
  ____________________________________________________________________
  [hidden email]                http://www.FourthWorld.com

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
I always ask, first.  I want the author involved in ensuring that I have
the thing maintained and up-to-date.

On Mon, Sep 4, 2017 at 3:33 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mike Kerner wrote:
>
> > I'm doing this in github, now.  When I see something or someone brings
> > something to my attention, I'm adding a repo for it.  It makes the
> > version control, change notification, etc. easier, imho.
>
> Good to get the author involved if you can.  A repo without a License file
> is just dead pixels, there's no way to know how it can be used.
>
> --
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Systems
>  Software Design and Development for the Desktop, Mobile, and the Web
>  ____________________________________________________________________
>  [hidden email]                http://www.FourthWorld.com
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> [hidden email]
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>



--
On the first day, God created the heavens and the Earth
On the second day, God created the oceans.
On the third day, God put the animals on hold for a few hours,
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
Mike Kerner wrote:

 > I always ask, first.  I want the author involved in ensuring that I
 > have the thing maintained and up-to-date.

Excellent. Thanks.

A Github marketing rep gave a talk at our local Linux user group a
couple months back, and I was surprised when she told us how many repos
there have no License file at all.

They don't yet require a License file, but they do appreciate good repo
stewards like you who include them.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems
  Software Design and Development for the Desktop, Mobile, and the Web
  ____________________________________________________________________
  [hidden email]                http://www.FourthWorld.com

_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Subject: Re: LC and OneSignal

Mike Kerner via use-livecode
In reply to this post by Mike Kerner via use-livecode
You know of new users who have quit using Livecode because there aren't enough samples? I bet the Livecode people would love that list so they could contact them again.

Bob S


> On Sep 1, 2017, at 15:10 , Todd Fabacher via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> If we want to grow our community we need something like this. LiveCode just
> does not have sufficient examples for people starting out. So they quit.
>
> --Todd


_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[hidden email]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode