Summer Visit

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Dear Mum and Dada,

I have booked and paid for a flight with British Airways as follows:

Sofia - Heathrow 18 August, arrive at Heathrow at 4 pm.

Heathrow - Sofia 31 August, leave Heathrow at 8 am (I will stay with
Savina the night before).

Love, John.

Re: Summer Visit

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Hope John has a good trip.

> On May 13, 2017, at 10:42 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Mum and Dada,
>
> I have booked and paid for a flight with British Airways as follows:
>
> Sofia - Heathrow 18 August, arrive at Heathrow at 4 pm.
>
> Heathrow - Sofia 31 August, leave Heathrow at 8 am (I will stay with Savina the night before).
>
> Love, John.

Re: Summer Visit

Bob Sneidar via use-livecode
Sorry, folks; sent to the wrong address :/

Richmond.