Suspend LiveCode UI

Monte Goulding via use-livecode
Hi,
the dictionary reads:

"The LiveCode development environment traps the copyKey message, unless "Suspend LiveCode UI" is turned on in the Development menu. This means that thecopyKey message is not received by a stack if it's running in the development environment."

There is no "Suspend LiveCode UI" in the Development menu in LiveCode 8.1.3 - is there something else I need to do to trap copyKey?

/Mats

Re: Suspend LiveCode UI

Monte Goulding via use-livecode
Development/Suspend Development Tools