Suspense

Heather Laine-2
Guys, I'm sitting here hitting refresh compulsively on the pledge page. Are we there yet... We are so close to 40k. Who is going to push us over? If 4 more people pledge $110.50 each, we are there!

Who will be the 226th pledger?

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

Re: Suspense

Dave Kilroy
just doubled my pledge to get us over $40k...
Peter M. Brigham

Re: Suspense

Peter TB Brett

On 20/05/2016 09:53, Dave Kilroy wrote:
> just doubled my pledge to get us over $40k...

Thank you Dave!

You'll be pleased to hear that we already know how we will deliver the
first parts of this project in a build by the middle of June.

                                  Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <[hidden email]>
LiveCode Open Source Team

LiveCode 2016 Conference: https://livecode.com/edinburgh-2016/

Re: Suspense

Mark Smith
Heather Laine-2 wrote
Guys, I'm sitting here hitting refresh compulsively on the pledge page. Are we there yet... We are so close to 40k. Who is going to push us over?
Hahaha I know the feeling. But more seriously, you need $1,000 an hour for the next 19 hours to make the final goal. May the force be with you.

Mark

Re: Suspense

ethan@lish.net

Well.  In light of that I just doubled down.
Takes a village!

240.876.1389

Sent from my pocket computer
Please excuse my brevity and typos

Re: Suspense

Heather Laine-2
That sounds like a lot. But there are other ways of crunching the numbers: we now have 304 backers. If every one put in another $55 each we're there. That doesn't sound so much...

Stop press, numbers are now 306 backers, and $53 more each needed.

It's going to be an exciting ride today.

Fingers Crossed

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

> On 22 May 2016, at 22:45, Mark Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Heather Laine-2 wrote
>> Guys, I'm sitting here hitting refresh compulsively on the pledge page.
>> Are we there yet... We are so close to 40k. Who is going to push us over?
>
> Hahaha I know the feeling. But more seriously, you need $1,000 an hour for
> the next 19 hours to make the final goal. May the force be with you.
>
> Mark

Re: Suspense

Heather Laine-2
That's Audio recording funded. Way to go folks!

We're onto the third and last stretch goal: Native Field Object. Read all about it here and lets get this one done too :)

https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-third-stretch-goal-mobile-native-field-widget/ <https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-third-stretch-goal-mobile-native-field-widget/>

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

> On 23 May 2016, at 10:42, Heather Laine <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> That sounds like a lot. But there are other ways of crunching the numbers: we now have 304 backers. If every one put in another $55 each we're there. That doesn't sound so much...
>
> Stop press, numbers are now 306 backers, and $53 more each needed.
>
> It's going to be an exciting ride today.
>
> Fingers Crossed
>
> Heather
>
> Heather Laine
> Customer Services Manager
> LiveCode Ltd
> www.livecode.com
>

>> On 22 May 2016, at 22:45, Mark Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Heather Laine-2 wrote
>>> Guys, I'm sitting here hitting refresh compulsively on the pledge page.
>>> Are we there yet... We are so close to 40k. Who is going to push us over?
>>
>> Hahaha I know the feeling. But more seriously, you need $1,000 an hour for
>> the next 19 hours to make the final goal. May the force be with you.
>>
>> Mark

Re: Suspense

Wprothero
Heather,
I had intended to increase my $100 pledge to $200. I put in s second pledge at $100, assuming it would add to the previous $100. True? If not, it is my intention to pledge $200 total.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org

> On May 23, 2016, at 5:00 AM, Heather Laine <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> That's Audio recording funded. Way to go folks!
>
> We're onto the third and last stretch goal: Native Field Object. Read all about it here and lets get this one done too :)
>
> https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-third-stretch-goal-mobile-native-field-widget/ <https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-third-stretch-goal-mobile-native-field-widget/>
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Heather
>

> Heather Laine
> Customer Services Manager
> LiveCode Ltd
> www.livecode.com
>

>> On 23 May 2016, at 10:42, Heather Laine <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> That sounds like a lot. But there are other ways of crunching the numbers: we now have 304 backers. If every one put in another $55 each we're there. That doesn't sound so much...
>>
>> Stop press, numbers are now 306 backers, and $53 more each needed.
>>
>> It's going to be an exciting ride today.
>>
>> Fingers Crossed
>>
>> Heather
>>
>> Heather Laine
>> Customer Services Manager
>> LiveCode Ltd
>> www.livecode.com
>>

>>> On 22 May 2016, at 22:45, Mark Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Heather Laine-2 wrote
>>>
>>> Hahaha I know the feeling. But more seriously, you need $1,000 an hour for
>>> the next 19 hours to make the final goal. May the force be with you.
>>>
>>> Mark

Http://es.earthednet.org

Re: Suspense

Heather Laine-2
When you update a pledge, you should enter the new total you want to pledge. So if you originally pledged $100, it should show that in the box, and you then enter 200 (no dollar sign!) instead of 100.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

> On 23 May 2016, at 14:58, Earthednet-wp <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Heather,
> I had intended to increase my $100 pledge to $200. I put in s second pledge at $100, assuming it would add to the previous $100. True? If not, it is my intention to pledge $200 total.
>
> Best,
> Bill
>
> William Prothero
> http://es.earthednet.org
>
>> On May 23, 2016, at 5:00 AM, Heather Laine <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> That's Audio recording funded. Way to go folks!
>>
>> We're onto the third and last stretch goal: Native Field Object. Read all about it here and lets get this one done too :)
>>
>> https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-third-stretch-goal-mobile-native-field-widget/ <https://livecode.com/infinite-livecode-third-stretch-goal-mobile-native-field-widget/>
>>
>> Warm Regards,
>>
>> Heather
>>

>> Heather Laine
>> Customer Services Manager
>> LiveCode Ltd
>> www.livecode.com
>>

>>> On 23 May 2016, at 10:42, Heather Laine <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> That sounds like a lot. But there are other ways of crunching the numbers: we now have 304 backers. If every one put in another $55 each we're there. That doesn't sound so much...
>>>
>>> Stop press, numbers are now 306 backers, and $53 more each needed.
>>>
>>> It's going to be an exciting ride today.
>>>
>>> Fingers Crossed
>>>
>>> Heather
>>>
>>> Heather Laine
>>> Customer Services Manager
>>> LiveCode Ltd
>>> www.livecode.com

RE: Suspense

Ralph DiMola
I just upped again. We're SO... close now.
If we get very close like 90%+ adding a couple of days would not be the
worst idea.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
[hidden email]

Folks, we had a server glitch which meant you were unable to log in to place
a pledge (the server that handles logins went down). This has now been
fixed, you can log in again now, and continue backing this vital project. If
you tried to pledge in the last 2 hours, and couldn't log in, please try
again now!

It's amazing how these things happen at just the worst possible times...

Warm Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

RE: Suspense

Dave Kilroy
Less than $10k to go ... 64 minutes and counting...

https://livecode.com/project/infinite-livecode/
Peter M. Brigham

Re: Suspense

Devin Asay
I promised myself that if we hit 60K I would up my pledge. We did. I did. $10K in an hour is not unprecedented. Let’s get over the top, folks.

Devin Asay

> On May 23, 2016, at 12:23 PM, Ralph DiMola <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I just upped again. We're SO... close now.
> If we get very close like 90%+ adding a couple of days would not be the
> worst idea.
>
> Ralph DiMola
> IT Director
> Evergreen Information Services
> [hidden email]
>
> Folks, we had a server glitch which meant you were unable to log in to place
> a pledge (the server that handles logins went down). This has now been
> fixed, you can log in again now, and continue backing this vital project. If
> you tried to pledge in the last 2 hours, and couldn't log in, please try
> again now!
>
> It's amazing how these things happen at just the worst possible times...
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Heather
>

> Heather Laine
> Customer Services Manager
> LiveCode Ltd
> www.livecode.com

Devin Asay
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University

Re: Suspense

Dave Kilroy
Over at https://livecode.com/project/infinite-livecode/ I've left a comment saying I’ll add another $250 to my pledge if I can find another person who’ll also increase theirs by the same.

Kind regards

Dave
Peter M. Brigham

Re: Suspense

Mark Smith
A big congratulations to all of us. It was hard fought, and we did not go over the top but we still made huge gains. I am most definitely looking forward to all the new goodies, not least of which are the documented and "worked" examples we can all learn from.

Very grateful for all who contributed. Well done!!!

Mark

Re: Suspense

Richard Gaskin
Mark Smith wrote:

 > A big congratulations to all of us. It was hard fought, and we did
 > not go over the top but we still made huge gains. I am most
 > definitely looking forward to all the new goodies, not least of
 > which are the documented and "worked" examples we can all learn from.
 >
 > Very grateful for all who contributed. Well done!!!

And a big "Thank you!" is owed to you for your efforts in promoting this
campaign and offering to up your investment as incentive for others.
Much appreciated.  Good stuff coming.