TAB and SHIFT-TAB

Rishi Viner
Hi All,

Tabbing through the fields on my stack works well, but I can't seem to get
Shift-Tab to work (would normally go back through the tab order). Is this
supposed to work in Rev? If so how do you enable it?

Cheers,

--
Rishi Viner
PUREDATA

www.puredata.com.au

Re: TAB and SHIFT-TAB

Pat Trendler
Rishi,
 One reason that I know of, is if TraversalOn is Off.

But, you may have unchecked TraversalOn for a good reason - so that may not
be your answer in this case.

Pat
[hidden email]