[TIDBIT] A resizeStack button

FlexibleLearning
A tidbit for your Scripter's Scrapbook:
- How  to use a button to resize a stack

Put this in the script of a button  called "resizeMe", placed at the
bottomRight of your stack...

on  mouseMove
if the mouse is up then pass mouseMove
put the  topLeft of this stack into tTL
put globalLoc(the mouseLoc) into  tML
put max(the minWidth of this stack + item 1 of tTL,item 1 of tML)  \
into item 1 of tML
put max(the  minHeight of this stack + item 2 of tTL,item 2 of tML)  \
into item 2 of tML
set the rect of  this stack to tTL,tML
end mouseMove

and this in your stack  script...

on resizeStack
set the bottomRight of btn "resizeMe"  to the bottomRight of this card
end resizeStack

-----

/H
The  Scripter's Scrapbook
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm

Re: [TIDBIT] A resizeStack button

Eric Chatonet
Hi Hugh,

You have a good script too in Rev Object Library.
The scripted control is named "Mac Style Resizer"

Le 22 juil. 05 à 13:28, [hidden email] a écrit :

> A tidbit for your Scripter's Scrapbook:
> - How  to use a button to resize a stack
>
> Put this in the script of a button  called "resizeMe", placed at the
> bottomRight of your stack...
>
> on  mouseMove
> if the mouse is up then pass mouseMove
> put the  topLeft of this stack into tTL
> put globalLoc(the mouseLoc) into  tML
> put max(the minWidth of this stack + item 1 of tTL,item 1 of tML)  \
> into item 1 of tML
> put max(the  minHeight of this stack + item 2 of tTL,item 2 of tML)  \
> into item 2 of tML
> set the rect of  this stack to tTL,tML
> end mouseMove
>
> and this in your stack  script...
>
> on resizeStack
> set the bottomRight of btn "resizeMe"  to the bottomRight of this card
> end resizeStack

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software