Tab Panel highlight errors

tbodine
Hi,

I used the tutorial  on the Tab Panel to set up a simple 3 tab panel navigation among 3 cards. (Grouped. Behave like a background is ON.) Works well. But, the highlighted tab (the one shown in the foreground when clicked) does not stay in sync and often shows the wrong tab highlighted. Is this something I must set manually? If so, how?

Example of problem:
[ Edit ] [ Play ] [ Help ] tabs each go to cards of the same name as the tab. But very often, if I click [ Play ]  it will branch to the Play card but then highlight the [ Edit ] or [ Help ] tab.

Thanks for your help. (Using Win XP with LC 5.5.2)

Tom Bodine

Re: Tab Panel highlight errors

dunbarxx
Hi.

I don't see this. The hilited tab holds after navigation. Are you sure something else is not selecting another tab? This spurious selection might not invoke the menuPick handler you are likely using to trap the tabs you click on.

Craig NEwman

Re: Tab Panel highlight errors

Hakan@Exformedia.se
Are you sure that you have the same background object on all cards? If you copy and past a group from one card to the other tey are in fact two different groups even if you select behave lie a background.

:-HÃ¥kan