Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update Today we published the LiveCode project to our GitHub repository. In this update, we're adding a GitHub repository to the Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode space under the ownership of the xAPI Cohort Spring 2021. This video shows how the repository was added, how to access the files, and details the file structure of the sample LiveCode project that was created by Martin Koob using the Levure framework.

Link to view this video update on youTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLoTaimk5y8

#Team-xAPI-In-LiveCode GitHub Discussion

https://github.com/orgs/xapicohort/teams/team-xapi-in-livecode/url <https://github.com/orgs/xapicohort/teams/team-xapi-in-livecode/url>

Thanks @martinkoob !

Brian

RE: Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hi Brian,

The URL is not correct.

Best regards,
Erik

Re: team-xapi-in-LiveCode Update

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Erik,

The YouTube url has been validated and is included because the direct link to our GitHub team link requires:
1) a logged in user
2) the user must be a member of the ‘xAPI Cohort Spring 2021’ group

GitHub gives a 404 error if either of these conditions are not met, there is no feedback provided other than this error number.

Anyone wishing to see the code is welcome to join the xAPI Learning Cohort and request access to the Cohort GitHub area.

The YouTube url does not have this limitation.

As I am cross posting to: use-LiveCode, gutHub discussions, slack channels, and direct email to our team; I’m working to keep the urls posted valid, but I am learning as I go.

Sent from my iPhone,
Brian Duck

> On Feb 13, 2021, at 12:00 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> The URL is not correct.
>
> Best regards,
> Erik

Team-xAPI-in-LiveCode Update

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
This url seems to work for the repository in xapi

https://github.com/xapicohort/lib_LC_LMS_LTI

Kind regards
Bernd

Re: team-xapi-in-LiveCode Update

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
I have a custom development menu I remove when creating standalone. In it I have a Center Stack which simply sets the loc of the top stack to the screenLoc.

Bob S