Test

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Hello,

when answering on a post on this list, my answer is rejected with the
following error:

  pipe to |/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/mail/mailman post use-livecode

    generated by  <mailto:[hidden email]>
[hidden email]

    local delivery failed

what worked fine in the past.

anybody knows, whats the difference to a new post? And what I have to change
to be able to answer a post?

Tiemo

Re: Test

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Not your fault, apparently cpanel updated automatically and broke mailman. Fixed now, apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager