Test

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
I can send but I don't receive anything!

You can see the list here : http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2021-February/date.html <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2021-February/date.html>

Here the explanation : I missed an "[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> » because "Your membership in the mailing list use-livecode has been disabled due to excessive bounces"

So I replied this message as indicated, we'll see

Ludovic

Re: Test

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
Hi Ludovic
Do you get this one?

Sean Cole
Pi Digital

> On 10 Feb 2021, at 19:43, Ludovic THEBAULT via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I can send but I don't receive anything!
>
> You can see the list here : http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2021-February/date.html <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2021-February/date.html>
>
> Here the explanation : I missed an "[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> » because "Your membership in the mailing list use-livecode has been disabled due to excessive bounces"
>
> So I replied this message as indicated, we'll see
>
> Ludovic

Re: Test

Mark Wieder via use-livecode
I have that also many times, one pc works sending and receiving, another
does not send to the list.

Gmail via browser always works.