Thanks to Hermann Hoch...

Knapp Martin via use-livecode
…for all the wonderful and wellcraftet stacks you share so generously with us!

Michael

Re: Thanks to Hermann Hoch...

Knapp Martin via use-livecode
Couldn’t agree more. Lots of useful stacks and widgets that push the envelope of what is possible.

Thanks,
Brian
On Oct 3, 2018, 6:43 AM -0400, Michael Kristensen via use-livecode <[hidden email]>, wrote:
> …for all the wonderful and wellcraftet stacks you share so generously with us!
>
> Michael

Re: Thanks to Hermann Hoch...

Knapp Martin via use-livecode
Though I haven't used them yet, I agree...its great for the community.
Thanks Hermann

On Wed, Oct 3, 2018 at 8:35 AM Brian Milby via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Couldn’t agree more. Lots of useful stacks and widgets that push the
> envelope of what is possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian
> On Oct 3, 2018, 6:43 AM -0400, Michael Kristensen via use-livecode <
> [hidden email]>, wrote:
> > …for all the wonderful and wellcraftet stacks you share so generously
> with us!
> >
> > Michael

Re: Thanks to Hermann Hoch...

Knapp Martin via use-livecode
I'll second that emotion .... they're Smokin (pun intended)

Thanks Hermann.

Lagi