The results are in.

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
The academic year has come to an end in Norway, and the results from various exams have just been released. I am happy to say that my Computer Science students have ended this year on a high note, with 55% of them scoring an A or A+ for their final exams. All students participating in the course have passed, with the average result for the whole class being between B and A. The majority of my students had never written a single line of code when they started this course. Thanks to LiveCode it has been possible for both me and my students to work our way through the curriculum, steadily building the skills and knowledge they needed in order to produce such great results.

It is very satisfying to be able to use a tool like LiveCode. It has enabled us to focus on the core aims of the subject, rather than wrestle with an obscure syntax or incomprehensible error messages. We have been able to solve problems using a tool that is easily understood, rather than spending time learning to understand and/or solving problems with the tool itself. I would therefore like to use this opportunity to say thank you to all of the people in Edinburgh (and the occasional Australian) for the good work they are doing and the fantastic product they are delivering. I would also like to thank all of the people on this list for the many contributions that have proved invaluable for me and my students over the years.

Kind regards
Tore Nilsen

Re: The results are in.

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Great testimonial & results.... thank you for sharing.  Indeed LC is a
great choice for so many use cases.

 Thank you