Time pickers

J. Landman Gay
I've seen a lot of calendar pickers around but not a time picker. I've
seen a reference to Eric Chatonet's timepicker stack but I don't see it
at the web site. Has anyone rolled one of these?

And in general, how do you manage time entries when you need to be sure
they follow a particular format? I'll script three fields with keydown
blocks in them if I have to, but I'd rather have some little widget
gizmo if one's around.

Re: Time pickers

ScottR
Recently, Jacque Landman Gay wrote:

> I've seen a lot of calendar pickers around but not a time picker. I've
> seen a reference to Eric Chatonet's timepicker stack but I don't see it
> at the web site. Has anyone rolled one of these?
>
> And in general, how do you manage time entries when you need to be sure
> they follow a particular format? I'll script three fields with keydown
> blocks in them if I have to, but I'd rather have some little widget
> gizmo if one's around.

Dude:

go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/timesettings.rev"

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design

Re: Time pickers

J. Landman Gay
On 10/19/10 12:34 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/timesettings.rev"

Exactly perfect! Just want I wanted. Last night I was thinking about
making a clock like that. You just saved me some work. :)

Re: Time pickers

BNig
Jaque,
I liked Scott's timesetting so much that I added a little functionality to it. I wanted the sliders to "push each other" for less clicking.
See this thread:

http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/How-to-enter-a-time-of-day-td1562955.html#a1567339

there is also a link to a revlet that shows what I mean.

regards
Bernd

Re: Time pickers

J. Landman Gay
On 10/19/10 11:21 AM, BNig wrote:

> Jaque,
> I liked Scott's timesetting so much that I added a little functionality to
> it. I wanted the sliders to "push each other" for less clicking.
> See this thread:
>
> http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/How-to-enter-a-time-of-day-td1562955.html#a1567339
>
> there is also a link to a revlet that shows what I mean.
>
> regards
> Bernd

Very nice, I'll keep the links. I only need one time setting so I'm
going with the clockface, but the sliders will be great for other
things. Thanks!

Re: Time pickers

slylabs13
Of course Scott had one!