Tree View

Scott Kane-3
Hi folks,

In my Windows App's (built in another language)
I use a Tree View for navigation - just like the
tool in the left pane of Rev's Application Browser.
I've been hunting around today for a similar
widget for to use in Rev.  Does anybody know of
one that is available?

Scott

Re: Tree View

Eric Chatonet
Hi Scott,

I asked the Resources Picker plugin to search for "tree view" in its
web database:
It returned the following related urls:

www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/Downloads.htm
http://support.runrev.com/resources/unsupported.php
http://www.sweattechnologies.com/rev/
http://revolution.lexicall.org/stacks_education.php

Hope this helps.

This plugin is available for free from my website :-)

Le 24 août 05 à 11:18, Scott Kane a écrit :

> Hi folks,
>
> In my Windows App's (built in another language)
> I use a Tree View for navigation - just like the
> tool in the left pane of Rev's Application Browser.
> I've been hunting around today for a similar
> widget for to use in Rev.  Does anybody know of
> one that is available?

Best Regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software