Treeview widget - setting scroll?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Is it possible to get and/or set the scroll of a treeview widget?

It doesn't look like it, but perhaps someone has a work-around? Or is there some hidden property perhaps?

Thanks for any pointers!

cheers

Alan

Re: Treeview widget - setting scroll?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
You do not have the ability to get/set a position by line number/position
percentage but you can get/set the selected line using a path (see the
dictionary for specifics). It is probably possible to extend the widget to
get a position, setting would also be possible I imagine.
On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 10:23 PM Alan via use-livecode <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible to get and/or set the scroll of a treeview widget?
>
> It doesn't look like it, but perhaps someone has a work-around? Or is
> there some hidden property perhaps?
>
> Thanks for any pointers!
>
> cheers
>
> Alan

Re: Treeview widget - setting scroll?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi Brian

Thanks for the info. I was mostly interested in setting the scroll for using on mobile. Of course on further investigation I also realise we don't have something like the "formattedHeight" of the widget so pretty hard to make an adaptable mobile scroller for it. Or am I missing something basic?

Anyone used the treeview on mobile yet? Can we use a normal mobile scroller with it?

cheers

Alan