User Guide missing section on mobile UI?

User Guide missing section on mobile UI?

Neville Smythe via use-livecode
I was looking through the User Guide this morning for a section
explaining the differences between desktop and mobile UIs and how to
make mobile controls that don't look like Motif - nothing.

Please tell me I just missed it.

Re: User Guide missing section on mobile UI?

Neville Smythe via use-livecode
Hi Richard,

> Am 19.02.2020 um 21:33 schrieb Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> I was looking through the User Guide this morning for a section explaining the differences between desktop and mobile UIs and how to make mobile controls that don't look like Motif - nothing.
>
> Please tell me I just missed it.

I've never seen such a section in the "User Guide"!
Would be great however.

> --
> Richard Gaskin

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major
https://www.major-k.de

Re: User Guide missing section on mobile UI?

Neville Smythe via use-livecode

> On Feb 19, 2020, at 12:33 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I was looking through the User Guide this morning for a section explaining the differences between desktop and mobile UIs and how to make mobile controls that don't look like Motif - nothing.
>
> Please tell me I just missed it.

Aside from the available widgets, you need to create them yourself.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>