Using Firefox addons with revBrowser

Glen Bojsza
Hello,

Can anyone answer the question if you can leverage Firefox Addons / Plugins
with revBrowser?

thanks,

Glen

Re: Using Firefox addons with revBrowser

masmit
As far as I know, the rev browser (originally developed by Altuit)
uses webKit on the mac, and whatever framework that underpins IE on
Windows, so I'd guess the answer is no, but wouldn't it be useful...

Best,

Mark