Version 1.4 of Dash DocSet creator posted

Version 1.4 of Dash DocSet creator posted

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Version 1.4
• format for description section now correct.
* correct keyword lookup where multiple exists works again.
  Note - dependent on a type being included in text as in <keyword(type)>
* Logo copyright info added.

I think I have finally covered all the holes.
Please let me know if you find either a link not working or text missing.
Given there are still errors in the actual source documents it may not be something that can be addressed by the stack.

The next version of Dash should also include all the missing entry types for the LiveCode docs.

        control_structure
        expression
        glossary
        handler
        iterator
        message
        widget

Currently these all seem to be dumped under "Statements"

James