WM_COPYMESSAGE Window Messages in general RR

N-5

WM_COPYMESSAGE Window Messages in general RR

N-5

How does one receive and process native Win32 messages from inside RR?

-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-
Disclaimer:

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental.
Any resemblance between the above and my own views is non-deterministic.

 The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them
is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of
the reader
 is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.
(A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the
scope of this article.)

Re: WM_COPYMESSAGE Window Messages in general RR

mwieder
N-

> How does one receive and process native Win32 messages from inside RR?

You need to write a DLL to process them. Put a standard event loop in
the windowproc of the DLL window and catch the WM_COPYMESSAGEs. You
can process them there or pass the data back to rev in a callback.

--
-Mark Wieder

 ahsoftware@gmail.com