What Causes "<center>##string##</center>"

What Causes "<center>##string##</center>"

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
When setting  htmltext?

BR

Re: What Causes "<center>##string##</center>"

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Probably when the textAlign property of a line is set to “center”?

> On Oct 2, 2020, at 9:09 AM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> When setting  htmltext?
>
> BR

Devin Asay
Director
Office of Digital Humanities
Brigham Young University

Re: What Causes "<center>##string##</center>"

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
It looks a little like a place holder for a merge function, only it's
missing the square brackets.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | [hidden email]
On October 2, 2020 10:11:28 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> When setting  htmltext??
>
> BR

Re: What Causes "<center>##string##</center>"

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode

textAlign does not work it gets 'wiped' clean ??

 Devin Asay

    Probably when the textAlign property of a line is set to “center”?

Re: What Causes "<center>##string##</center>"

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Does this work?

<textalign="center">##string##</textalign>
--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | [hidden email]