What DNS to use with QUARTZ

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hi all,

see subject, looks like I lost that info somehow.

And no, currently I use 9.9.9.9. (Google) must have
changed that some time ago, no idea why... 8-)

Thanks for any hints!

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major
https://www.major-k.de

Re: What DNS to use with QUARTZ

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode

ns1.on-rev.com
ns2.on-rev.com
ns3.on-rev.com

There is also ns1.livecodehosting.com, but its ip is identical to ns3.on-rev.com

Regards,
Matthias

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code

> Am 01.10.2020 um 15:39 schrieb Klaus major-k via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hi all,
>
> see subject, looks like I lost that info somehow.
>
> And no, currently I use 9.9.9.9. (Google) must have
> changed that some time ago, no idea why... 8-)
>
> Thanks for any hints!
>

> Best
>
> Klaus
> --
> Klaus Major
> https://www.major-k.de

Re: What DNS to use with QUARTZ

Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
Hi Matthias,

> Am 01.10.2020 um 16:38 schrieb matthias rebbe via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> ns1.on-rev.com
> ns2.on-rev.com
> ns3.on-rev.com
>
> There is also ns1.livecodehosting.com, but its ip is identical to ns3.on-rev.com

thank you very much, that was it! :-)

> Regards,
> Matthias

Best