What for can i use the new Vector Icon Widget in LC9DP11?

What for can i use the new Vector Icon Widget in LC9DP11?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi,
can i use the Vector Icon Widget  as Icon for a button? I think i´ve seen somewhere that this is possible. But i am not totally sure and i may be wrong.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe
Tel +49 5741 310000
https://matthiasrebbe.eu <https://matthiasrebbe.eu/>‌

Re: What for can i use the new Vector Icon Widget in LC9DP11?

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
The vector icon widget from late last year is not needed. You can use the
new compiled drawing format directly as the image text. Then the image can
be used just like any other (mostly... some SVG drawings will not scale).