Which is better for making an android version, Mac or pc?

Which is better for making an android version, Mac or pc?

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
Is it easier to use a Mac or a pc for making android apps?

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Which is better for making an android version, Mac or pc?

On 7/5/17 2:48 PM, Jonathan Lynch via use-livecode wrote:
> Is it easier to use a Mac or a pc for making android apps?

I don't think it matters. I develop on a Mac and have been building all
my Android projects on that OS without any trouble. I know others have
used PCs without problems too.

Re: Which is better for making an android version, Mac or pc?

Mark Waddingham via use-livecode
Thank you, Jacqueline

Sent from my iPhone