Why this child(e)?

Ken Apthorpe
I'd drive most of you nuts with my constant wailings.  Those who are good enough to help can do so, but I won't tie up the main forum, which is obviously for experts.

If Rev support wants suggestions about how to improve the Docs for those new to Rev, there will be plenty here.  This is going to be a bit like a diary of a newbie who is starting from scratch.  I'm probably typical of your new user. Those with Hypercard/Metacard experience have probably migrated already, so I may be a good sample of your future user.