Width and height image gets bigger on changing angle

Width and height image gets bigger on changing angle

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Hi,

When I add an image as a control to a new stack it gets bigger when I set
an angle of 270.

---
on mouseup
set the angle of me to 270
clone me
set the angle of me to 0
end mouseup
---

Width and height are changed by 1 px.
Is that normal behaviour?
How do I prevent this?

LC 8.1.8

greetings,

William

Re: Width and height image gets bigger on changing angle

Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode
Answering my own question:
it works fine when you use 'rotate by -90'

groeten,

William