Win 95

Thomas McCarthy

A mother of a disabled child asked me if I could adapt some stuff for her computer. Apparently the stuff i have now doesn't work on Win95. Is this true?

tm

Re: Win 95

Stephen Barncard
I would imagine that you would use the 'special' features of the OS.
I don't know Windoze, but if it's anything like Mac OS feature-wise,
there will be setting in a control panel somewhere for the challenged.

--
stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o

Re: Win 95

xtalkprogrammer
Depends on which stuff you have :-)

So far, all standalones that I made worked on Win95, but the latest
Rev version I tested on Win95 was 2.5.1. Would you like me to test
something for you?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 3-mei-2006, om 16:19 heeft Thomas McCarthy het volgende geschreven:

> A mother of a disabled child asked me if I could adapt some stuff
> for her computer. Apparently the stuff i have now doesn't work on
> Win95. Is this true?
>
> tm

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille