Windows, Underlines and Printing

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Greeting!

I have a field on a stack.  In that field is some text and one word is underlined.   If I print the card on a windows computer, the underline isn't printed.  If I print the card to PDF, the underline is printed.   I tried LC 9.0.4 Indy, 9.5.0 Business and 9.5.1 rc1 Business.

Can anyone confirm?

-Dan

Re: Windows, Underlines and Printing

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Hi.

I don't suppose you have tested on a Mac? If not, I will when I get to my office tomorrow.

Craig

I have a field on a stack.  In that field is some text and one word is underlined.  If I print the card on a windows computer, the underline isn't printed.  If I print the card to PDF, the underline is printed.  I tried LC 9.0.4 Indy, 9.5.0 Business and 9.5.1 rc1 Business.

Can anyone confirm?

-Dan

Re: Windows, Underlines and Printing

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Craig,

Yes, it's working as expected on a Mac.   Seems to be only an issue on Windows.

-Dan