Windows shell command with path

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
I want to issue a command line prompt to a program in “Program Files (x86)\AppFolder\MyApp”.

When I go to the command line my path is already “C:\Windows\System32> which is too deep. I have to cd .. twice to get to Program Files (x86)\etc.

If I issue the shell command to “C:\Program Files (x86)\etc. it can’t find the path.

How can I issue the shell command to an application in the Program Files (x86)\AppFolder\MyApp”?

Thanks,
Bill

Re: Windows shell command with path

J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Hello Bill,

Is the "shellCommand" property of any help in this case?

Kind regards,
Panos