WordOut : Where to put the license key?

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Hello,

I’ve bought WordOut with a bundle. I’ve a licence key, but I don't know where to put it.

Thanks for your help !

Re: WordOut : Where to put the license key?

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode

Hi Ludovic,

the serial number is used in your script.
First load wordout library, then use    registerWordout “xxxxx”
to register wordout in your script.
Replace xxxxx with your license key.

HTH

Matthias

> Am 21.06.2018 um 13:31 schrieb Ludovic THEBAULT via use-livecode <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hello,
>
> I’ve bought WordOut with a bundle. I’ve a licence key, but I don't know where to put it.
>
> Thanks for your help !

Re: WordOut : Where to put the license key?

Richard Gaskin via use-livecode
Thanks !