Writing Extensions

Hi Mark,

Did you choose this task to measure how fast
is LiveCode Builder?

I want to know the answer too.
How fast is LCB working with imagedata?
How fast is LCB working with transform matrices?

Al

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <

> Having spent a bit of the day experimenting with LCB, I have this to say:
>
> the documentation is atrocious
>
> ...also, the only thing I have to say about error reporting in the
> Extension Builder is that it lets you know there's an error. There's a
> caret displayed under the error line that misleadingly appears to point to
> the problem, when actually it's just pointing to the middle of the line.
> And "Syntax error" isn't a very rewarding message.
>
> It took me three hours today to figure out how to convert a hex number
> into decimal format.

Re: Writing Extensions

I also am curious about this.

Sent from my iPhone