YouTube Live stream

AndyP
Trying something new, looking at ways of promoting LiveCode to the masses.

Tomorrow at 10:30 Berlin time I will be live streaming the first in a series of videos on YouTube Live.
This will be in English.

The first one will be...

Coding a simple countdown timer in LiveCode that can output the countdown to a text file every second., which can be used as a live text source for OBS etc.

I will have a live chat open.. just to confuse me a little bit more than usual!

https://youtu.be/LOGP2ZEyguc

Hope to see a few of you there to correct and encourage me as I plow through my presentation.

Oh, and I'm looking for ideas for future videos, so please post your suggestions.
Andy Piddock

TinyIDE a Free alternative minimalist IDE Plugin for LiveCode

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder. http://www.pointandsee.co.uk - made with LiveCode