a bottle of kennie to the first one that finds where theCGIengines went...

a bottle of kennie to the first one that finds where theCGIengines went...

Rishi Viner
Andre Wrote:

>Hi jb,
>
>I am receiving an error when setting the revDatabaseDriverPath... it's=20=
>
>an execution error, any clue? This on MacOS X. In Linux, it still=20
>complaining about GTK being unable to connect to display. irgh. Rev 2.2=20=
>
>was so much easier.
>
>Andre

Andre,

FWIW the GTK error might not be fatal. When I run the Rev Player in Linux
(SuSE9.1 Pro) I get this error:"Could not open libgdk-x11-2.0.so:
libgobject-2.0.so: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory"

But it still opens and the stack still runs (GUI works anyway). I do still get
database driver errors though. I get these errors:
Failed to load dbmysql.so error dbmysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory Failed to load dbmysql.so error dbmysql.so: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory Failed to load dbMySQL.so error
dbMySQL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Failed to
load dbmysql.so error dbmysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory Failed to load dbmysql.so error dbmysql.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory Failed to load dbMySQL.so error
dbMySQL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory Failed to
load dbmysql.so error dbmysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory Failed to load dbMySQL.so error dbMySQL.so: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

Notice that it is referencing dbmysql.so and dbMySQL.so, odd given that names
are case sensitive. Maybe the GTK error is somehow screwing up the path/file
referencing for the database drivers? My drivers are there, and in the right
place and I wouldn't mind betting yours are too. Could this be a bug?

Cheers,

Rishi Viner.
PUREDATA

www.puredata.com.au