abort a handler

Richmond Mathewson
Every computer operating system that is available today is 'imperfect' (and as the word 'imperfect' is essentially semantically empty one shouldn't get too upset).

COMMAND - OPTION - ESC will force Quit a frozen process

(on some keyboards the OPTION keys are called ALT).

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006

Re: abort a handler

Serge Brami

Le 28 mai 06 à 14:35, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

> Every computer operating system that is available today is
> 'imperfect' (and as the word 'imperfect' is essentially
> semantically empty one shouldn't get too upset).
>
> COMMAND - OPTION - ESC will force Quit a frozen process
>
> (on some keyboards the OPTION keys are called ALT).
>
> sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

Ok but with this you quit rev and you lose everything

  i precise Can't abort of my stacks is set to true

so just how do you do ?_______________________________________________

Re: abort a handler

xtalkprogrammer
So, set the cantAbort of your stack to false!

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

www.salery.biz/salery.html

Op 28-mei-2006, om 18:38 heeft BRAMI het volgende geschreven:

> Ok but with this you quit rev and you lose everything
>
>  i precise Can't abort of my stacks is set to true

Kind regards,

Drs. Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553