altQuickTable

Chipp Walters
Hey gang,

Just posted a very simple table editing script, using just a single
field. I find it invaluable and have used variations of this script on
many different project.

If you're interested, just type into the message box and enter:

go URL "http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/altQuickTable.rev"

It automatically calculates which column of a field you have clicked in,
asks for a value and inserts it into the proper row/column.

best,

Chipp

Re: altQuickTable

Dan Shafer
Chipp...

Way cool, dude!

Dan

On Oct 26, 2005, at 3:06 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> Hey gang,
>
> Just posted a very simple table editing script, using just a single
> field. I find it invaluable and have used variations of this script
> on many different project.
>
> If you're interested, just type into the message box and enter:
>
> go URL "http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/altQuickTable.rev"
>
> It automatically calculates which column of a field you have
> clicked in, asks for a value and inserts it into the proper row/
> column.
>
> best,
>
> Chipp

Re: altQuickTable

Bill Vlahos
Chipp,

Thanks for this. It is an easy solution to a long running nasty problem
with my application.

Bill Vlahos