android heads up

Clarence Martin via use-livecode
FYI:

I just got notice in another usegroup that Google has restricted the use
of "android" as part of the package name. If you are using the "android"
as part of your package name or thinking about it for an new app, you
probably want to change it now.

Re: android heads up

Mark Wieder wrote:

 > I just got notice in another usegroup that Google has restricted the
 > use of "android" as part of the package name. If you are using the
 > "android" as part of your package name or thinking about it for an new
 > app, you probably want to change it now.

Damn!  I was about to launch my new malware app, "Android OS Update".

I guess I'll have to figure out some other nefarious plan to take over
the world....

;)

Re: android heads up

On 07/18/2018 10:28 PM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode wrote:

> Damn!  I was about to launch my new malware app, "Android OS Update".
>
> I guess I'll have to figure out some other nefarious plan to take over
> the world....
>
> ;)

I'm sure you'll think of something. <g>

Re: android heads up