answer file / filter

Martin Meili
Hi,

I've got some code:

answer file "Which file do you want to open?"

Now, only files with the extension "txt" should be enabled in the
opened window.

I know, there should be a solution with the filter-command, but I can't
manage to make this work.

Can you help me?

Martin

Re: answer file / filter

Pat Trendler
Hi Martin,

answer file "Which file do you want to open?" with filter "*.txt"

HTH
Pat
[hidden email]

> answer file "Which file do you want to open?"
>
> Now, only files with the extension "txt" should be enabled in the opened
> window.
>
> I know, there should be a solution with the filter-command, but I can't
> manage to make this work.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Martin

RE: answer file / filter

André Rombauts
It is clearly explained in Revolution online reference:

answer files "Select the document" with filter "MS Word files,*.doc"