best way to open a script-only library stack?

best way to open a script-only library stack?

Stephen MacLean via use-livecode
--When you start using a script-only stack, LC creates a temporary hidden
--stack in RAM and assigns the script to it. It's there but not visible.

Ah ha... now at least I don't feel silly for not finding it.

And it is in the Project Browser too – I may have opened it from there once actually, and was then puzzled why I got a conflict from opening the file another time.

Thanks Jacque! I'll owe you a coffee or beer or something in San Jose. :)

Curt

--
Sent from Postbox

Re: best way to open a script-only library stack?

Stephen MacLean via use-livecode
I have a development menu with all the behaviors and script only stacks in a submenu. It's a hack but it makes editing a behavior script simple and without having to switch to pointer mode.

Bob S

> On Sep 17, 2018, at 14:27 , Curtis Ford via use-livecode <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> --When you start using a script-only stack, LC creates a temporary hidden
> --stack in RAM and assigns the script to it. It's there but not visible.
>
> Ah ha... now at least I don't feel silly for not finding it.
>
> And it is in the Project Browser too – I may have opened it from there once actually, and was then puzzled why I got a conflict from opening the file another time.
>
> Thanks Jacque! I'll owe you a coffee or beer or something in San Jose. :)
>
> Curt

Re: best way to open a script-only library stack?

Stephen MacLean via use-livecode
In Navigator when you double-click a control to open its script, if it has
a behavior, that script opens automatically.
</shameless plug>