black border around checkboxes when hilited

black border around checkboxes when hilited

Hi all. I think I asked this before. A new checkbox on a Mac works as expected, but for some reason at some point certain checkboxes get a black line border around them when hilited. It's as though they are getting the focus in Windows, only Mac buttons cannot get the focus.

So I looked at the properties, and the focusBorder is off, but the focusBorder is set to 2. After setting the focusBorder to 0, I no lonegr get the border. I think this is a minor display bug on Macs.